17 Mar Senior Developer
In Futit Services we are looking for a Senior Developer to work in our outsourcing unit directly in our client’s product team.
What is it about?
Our client is a dynamic and modern enterprise software company, dedicated to large retailers. Its goal is to help its own customers become more competitive by adopting a flexible, mobile and cloud-based omnichannel platform. Today, it operates in more than 50 different countries, and has successfully helped more than 400 customers achieve greater agility in the acceleration progress of their unified commerce and digital transformation strategies.
We need you to meet:
- Development experience of at least six years and advanced level of English.
- Basic knowledge of Retail flows and working knowledge of:
- Databases: PL/SQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle.
- Other tools: Hibernate, Weld, HQL, RESTful web services, Jasper Reports, HTML5, React, IndexedDB, Cypress.
- Agile software development methodologies.
- Have focus on product quality and proven ability to meet deadlines.
What do you look like?
A professional responsible for coding complex problems in business management applications using high-tech systems capabilities and working autonomously. You analyze and design application systems spanning development and modification and translate application requirements into practical system designs. You provide an immediate solution to any problem or alternatively suggest an interim solution if the problem requires detailed examination.
What will you be doing?
- You will design and develop new complex ERP/POS/WMS systems or components with a high degree of autonomy.
- Enhance existing ERP/POS/WMS application systems or highly complex components.
- Resolve product defects detected by customers, community and/or internal testers.
- You will analyze, evaluate and improve business-related requirements of the different functional areas of our products.
- You will test and deploy new functionalities ensuring quality.
- You will document new existing features and enhancements.
- You will work closely with other members of the development, product and technology team.
- You will work with internal business customers to understand their requirements and translate them into technical solutions that create value.
What do we offer you?
- Join a Great Place to Work Certified company, with a presence in 50 countries, in a collaborative, passionate and diverse team.
- Flexible work location and hiring method
- Competitive salary + benefits
We invite you to join us to continue revolutionizing the business of companies around the world, by sending your CV to email@example.com or subscribing in the following form.