03 Jan Spring Boot SSr
Posted at 09:01h in Uncategorized
- Design, code or configure, test, debug, implement, document, and maintain web services applications using a variety of software development tools, test/verify applications, and other tools, while adhering to specific development best practices and standards quality.
- Gathers business requirements, translating that information into detailed technical specifications from which programs will be written or configured, and validating that proposed applications align with both architectural design and business needs.
- He is responsible for troubleshooting and problem analysis, as well as defining, coding, testing, and implementing software enhancements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant fields.
- +2 years of experience in Spring Boot.
- Knowledgeable in software development design patterns (nice to have).
- Good to have GIT, Swagger, PCF, Kafka.
- Good API skills technology such as Rest Webservice.
- Experience on microservices architecture development.
- Experience on creating unit test using JUnit, Mockito or PowerMock.
- Experience on using Quality and Security scan tools such as Sonar, Fortify and WebInspect.
- Experienced on Agile methodology.
Fill in the following form if you are interested in the position.