11 Aug Integration & Automation Specialist
- Create technical specifications and develop internal integration and automation solutions, considering solution reusability, security, efficiency, quality, ease of implementation, and practitioner/user experience.
- Assist customers with enhancing or expanding software capabilities through integration and automation.
- Participate in the configuration, integration, troubleshooting and enhancement of the product and partner systems, toolchains and third-party solutions.
- Participate in internal and customer-focused engagements such as demos, workshops, blogs, instruction, product enhancement proposals, task timelines, and other activities to develop and enhance customers’ success, efficiency and adoption of the product.
- Create integration, automation and product documentation, including processes, best practices, instructional materials, and technical customer-directed content.
- Configure, test, document, and educate customers regarding integration capability and use to enable customer success. Follow up on deployed integration automation solutions to evaluate effectiveness, and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Integrate disparate customer data sources and design/implement automated workflows to increase value, e.g. time savings, resource efficiency, data accuracy, completeness.
- 5+ years hands-on software development, enterprise solution engineering/ integration/implementation, or digital transformation experience required.
- SaaS experience preferred
- Strong technical skills required, including proficiency in multiple technical areas such as scripting (PowerShell, Python, Bash scripting), databases, data integration, data analytics.
- API development/integration, testing, code management tools, performance testing.
- Familiarity/exposure to the following preferred: DevOps tooling, JSON, Linux, Windows, AWS Cloud Services (EC2, S3, RDS).
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills; professional and adaptable approach to interaction with – and support of – customers and colleagues.
- Ability to work with various internal and external cross-functional teams
- Ability to multi-task in a high-volume work environment and meet deadlines
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with ability to re-prioritize and multi-task
- Resourceful, creative and analytical for troubleshooting problems, identifying solutions
- Self-motivated and directed: fast learner willing and able to learn new technologies
- Strong communication and documentation skills: reading, writing, speaking English
- Ability and willingness to work in a dynamic environment in which requirements may not always be fully defined and priorities are subject to change
- Strong attention to detail regarding tasks, documentation and communications
- Comfortable in supporting and working with global customers across time zones.
Fill in the following form if you are interested in the position.